NCWDOT-8:30am Swim Clinic January (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
January Swim Clinic Winter Edition(Please review all of the information below)
Our Swim Clinics are open to all levels of swimming. Whether this is your childs first experience in the water, they participated in our Summer sessions or they need to brush up on their skills, we welcome all swim levels!
- Class Time- 8:30-9:00 . All classes are on Sundays.
- Join us for 4 free swim lessons on Sunday January 5,12,19 and 26. All classes are held at the Lansdowne YMCA
- Class is open to children ages 5-17 years old.
- All students must attend a free swim level event held at the Lansdowne Y prior to class. You do not have to register for this class. Swim leveling event dates- December 17/19/26/30-3:30-4pm. December 28th- 9am-10am. If you cannot attend one of the leveling sessions, please let us know as soon as possible. Your child will be tested to confirm their swim level and should be prepared to enter the water on the day you select to attend.
- All sessions are 30 minutes long. Students must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class. Parents and children will have access to the lockerroom.