top of page
Sun, Mar 08|
NCWDOT-9:00am Swim Clinic March (1)
NCWDOT (No Child Will Drown In Our Town)-Free Swim Lessons to combat childhood drowning.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 08, 2020, 9:00 AM – Mar 29, 2020, 9:30 AM
Lansdowne YMCA, 2110 Garrett Rd, Lansdowne, PA 19050, USA
About the Event
March Swim Clinic Winter Edition(Please review all of the information below)
Our Swim Clinics are open to all levels of swimming. Whether this is your childs first experience in the water, they participated in our Summer sessions or they need to brush up on their skills, we welcome all swim levels!
- Class Time- 8:30-9:00 . All classes are on Sundays.
- Join us for 4 free swim lessons on Sunday March 8/15/22/29. All classes are held at the Lansdowne YMCA
- Class is open to children ages 5-17 years old.
- All sessions are 30 minutes long. Students must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class. Parents and children will have access to the lockerroom.
- Goggles should be worn. We have a limited supply available.
bottom of page